Welcome to This World of Residential Real Estate - And My Blog!

by Teresa Keenan

Residential real estate is filled with crazy stories. Like, you wouldn't believe it unless you were there kind of stories! And even then, you still might be in awe.....

Since joining the world of real estate, I have found that people are fascinated by what I do, and when I share stories about how some transactions have gone, people are glued to the their seats.

It's fun having a job people are so curious about! I thought it might be a great opportunity to share some of these crazy stories - with anonymity of course!

My purpose for this is twofold: first of all, there are so many unexpected things that can happen when you are buying a home, selling a home, or both. It's very hard to anticipate, however, education is a great place to start. I would like for my client base and community to understand the direction a transaction can go.

The other purpose for this, is, well, sometimes it's just funny to see what can transpire! And since these real life stories seem to be so entertaining to those around me, I thought I would share them with all of you as well.

The greatest part about sharing these stories for me is that there is always a lesson to be learned that can make me a better agent!

I plan to publish regular "adventures." Sit back and prepare to learn as well as be entertained!

Comments

Popular Posts